Friday, January 20, 2023

The Greatest Neighborhood Watch

To keep us safe from crime, my neighbors and I formed a neighborhood watch. And we warn intruders that there is an imminent armed response.

That warning is real. With weapons so plentiful in the U.S. I made a great buy on a Howitzer, which now sets on my front lawn. 

It stands 9-feet tall, and 9-feet wide, weighs 16,000 pounds and will intimidate any intruders. Unfortunately, it does have two major problems:

1) It is so complex, it requires 8 of my neighbors and me to fire it.

2) It shoots its shells 18-miles, which endangers everything in between. 

But as The National Rifle Association said, "The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." As a good guy, I think my Howitzer will do that.

With Love To All - Dick

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment