Monday, July 10, 2023

A Great New Product, Colachup!

Pepsi just introduced a great new food product, Colachup! It combines cola with ketchup, something the world has always wanted.

As a man into health food, I am thrilled! For this is the first time I can eat a food that will not only immediately clear itself out of my system, but clear out everything else I’ve recently eaten.

Congratulations to the Pepsi scientists for creating this tasty and exciting new weight loss product! I better get some now while they are still on the store shelves.

With Love To All - Dick 

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/pepsi-colachup-ketchup-infused-cola-rcna91875

Per my dear friend Yanin Ontiveros: "I can't wait to see what Pepsi scientists will come up with next, hopefully Pepsitaco?"


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment