Thursday, December 18, 2014

And God Spoke

These are Three Commandments that are at the core of my journey in this life and came to me while in prayer. They are meant to be shared with you. I have posted them in Fables because you can reject them and the dialogue that follows as fictitious or treat them as I do, a profound reality.

The Three commandments were received in the words exactly as shown without explanation, but I have presented them as a dialogue with God beginning with the First Commandment so as to explore their meaning:

"Brotherhood," said The Voice, speaking the First Commandment. "Caring for the well-being of one-another."

"What does that mean," I asked.

"Help all of mankind," came the reply.

"Share what you have. Give from your heart. And do it now and every day. You are all one with one-another, and you are making a common journey. Release your fears, help your brothers and sisters and do it now."

And then The Voice spoke the Second Commandment:

"Self-Confidence."

"What does that mean," I asked.

"Believe in yourself," said The Voice. "Believe in your higher being, your spiritual self. You will be guided for it is in your spiritual self you are making this journey in life."

And then The Voice spoke the Third Commandment:

"Reassurance."

"What does that mean," I asked.

"It is encouragement in the face of fear or doubt. From within your higher being, offer words of encouragement and give others a pat on the back. Calm them and assure them that all will be fine, for that is what is meant to be.

"There isn't anything happening that was not meant to happen. Your spirit chose each aspect of your journey to resolve karmic issues and to grow. Ultimately, you will return to a place of love and peace.

"If you look within your higher being, you will discover elements of that love and peace, even as you are still in body, living this life.

"Please deliver my message," added The Voice. "For even as I speak to each of your hearts, sometimes I am drowned out in fear, illusion and noise."

"I will," I replied. "For this is the journey you have given to me, to communicate this message to humanity. And thank you for loving us and caring for us."

Dick Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment