Thursday, April 18, 2024

The Intelligence Of Parrots

In a scientific experiment using a touch screen, researchers were able to teach 20 parrots how to play a computer game, as the parrots used their beaks to play.

The science is moving so fast, that the parrots are now playing more games. Just yesterday, online, I played Poker with a colorful parrot named, “Mexico City Red.”

He won my lunch money, and the shirt off my back. I’m thinking of playing double or nothing to win my stuff back.

If I play him again, this time I will dress for success by wearing a large cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and dark sunglasses and use my stern Poker Face.

I’ve been practicing my appearance and “Mexico City Red” is laughing hard. This means I’ve got him just where I want him, vastly overconfident.

With Love To All - Dick

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment