Friday, May 19, 2017

Dickie Do

There was a little boy people called Dickie Do, for he tried as hard as he could to do what others told him to do.

But their direction didn't make Dickie Do very happy, especially as he learned that they often didn't follow their own advice.

So Dickie Do followed his own path, took his own advice, and had the courage to act because he believed in himself.

When Dickie Do grew old, and looked back across his life, he knew he had lived an imperfect life, but one that brought him love, happiness and personal growth.

"Knowing what I do now, I would be wiser in how I lived this life," Dickie Do said to himself with a smile.

"But I only know this from the wisdom I gained in this life by being true to myself."

With Love To All ~ Dick Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment