Friday, May 17, 2024

Photographing The Legendary Bigfoot

The Gaviota 76 mile oceanfront in the greater Santa Barbara area is the largest undeveloped coastline in California. A UC Santa Barbara PhD student, Ms. Zoe Zilz set 40 live action cameras to capture the images of the wildlife that populates the area. 

Scientists are fascinated with her initial results showing the widely diverse animal population that resides there.

Recognizing a great idea, I decided to pursue one special animal and set live action cameras to photograph the legendary Bigfoot, a large hairy human-like creature. After learning where he feeds, I set the camera by the dumpsters in back of the bar, Boozy Miss Loozy. 

In exciting news: I may have captured the first quality photos of Bigfoot! 

But because he looks like so many other large hairy guys coming out of the bar, no scientist has praised my work. But my work is being praised by the lawyers representing the wives who were often told by their husbands, they were working late at the office. 

Unwittingly, I may have discovered a lucrative new matrimonial business! I may ask Ms. Zilz to join me.

With Love To All - Dick

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment