Wednesday, June 3, 2020

A Strong Leader and a Man of Compassion

Dear Reader, This unfortunate story of the U.S. President actually happened and it violates the U.S. Constitution. It happened soon after the news-media reported the President had hid in a bunker underneath the White House to avoid peaceful demonstrators protesting police brutality.

To reestablish himself as a strong leader, ironically, he did what the demonstrators nationwide and worldwide are protesting against. After describing the President's role, I made it satire involving Jesus and sent it to my son Kyle, who like me is a long-time real estate investor, which became part of the satire for California has arbitrarily imposed severe restrictions on investors.

Whether the nation holds this President accountable for his illegal actions awaits to be seen.

Dear Kyle,

Yesterday, President Trump directed an unprovoked attack on peaceful demonstrators outside the White House so he could take a Photo-Op in front of Saint John’s Episcopal Church holding a Bible. Although he doesn’t attend church or read the Bible, President Trump wanted to establish himself as a strong leader and a man of compassion.

In response, this morning I spoke to Jesus who as one of those demonstrators, was recovering from the tear gas, the rubber bullets and a billy club beating.

“Jesus, what shall we do,” I asked. “It’s simple my son,“ he replied. “Pray for this man for he is a tyrant and in desperate need of redemption.“

“Is there anything else,” I asked. “Yes,” he replied. “Do everything in your power to help those who are his victims, for they are many.”

“And one more thing,” he added.

“Because you are a longtime real estate investor, consider moving to North Korea. The government is more stable, the real estate market has great investment potential and landlords are treated more fairly than in California.”

“Thank you Jesus,“ I replied. “Out of respect, I would give you the sign of the cross but being Jewish, I have no idea how to do it.“ “I know my son,” he replied. “I too am Jewish and like you can never get that straight.”

Love,
Dad

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment