Thursday, January 19, 2023

Rescuing Marty The Lab Mouse

A new U.S. law has ended the requirement that all drugs be tested on lab mice or other animals prior to human trials. This is a great news for animal rights activists.

But a protest began from an unlikely source. Marty Mouse cried out, “How am I supposed to support a wife and 47 children without my lab income?”

Fortunately, Peloton had the answer. 

They hired Marty as their treadmill global spokesperson. 

“My job,” said Marty, “Is to convince Peloton treadmill users they are special, even though they are running on treadmills, just like lab mice.”

"It is the best job I have ever had," added Marty. 

"Unlike my old jobs my life is not in danger, and my family and I can live under the Pelotons long after they become clothes hangers."

With Love To All - Dick

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment