Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Great Sage

Seeking life changing wisdom, I visited The Great Sage, a woman renowned the world over for her inspirational advice..

As we sat in her garden, I asked, “What can bring greater purpose to my life?”

“Karma is your purpose in being here,” She replied. “To fulfill your karma, you must learn to love unconditionally, for there is no greater purpose.”

“To do that, you must forgive, for there can be no love without forgiveness.”

“But,” I protested, “I can’t love everyone and forgive everyone, It’s impossible.”

“It’s done all the time,” she answered. “By dogs. It’s why they are so loved by humanity. Surely, you can rise to their level and beyond.”

Just then, a puppy wandered into the garden and The Great Sage set the puppy on my lap. As my heart melted with each puppy kiss, I sighed and said, “I’ll try it.”

“And if you put your heart into it, you’ll succeed,” replied The Great Sage. “For this is what each of us is meant to do.”

With Love To All - Dick


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment