Monday, April 4, 2022

Holy Pozole!

As an entrepreneur, I'm always looking for new opportunities and when I read about competitive eater Leah Shutkever, I thought I found one.

Leah is a trim 32-year-old who set a new world record when in 60 seconds she ate nearly 1 pound of McNuggets (19 McNuggets). From this and more Guinness eating records she holds, she has over 174,000 Instagram followers.

I was up for the challenge, when I was told McNuggets aren't vegetarian. I'm a vegetarian, and very disappointed. 

So I ask: Will McDonald’s ever create veggie McNuggets? And if so, would they be edible? And if not, would they still be good on pizzas? 

I'm still awaiting answers.

With Love To All - Dick

Note - Pozole is a popular Mexican dish.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment