Thursday, February 23, 2023

The New Super Oreo

There is a new Super Oreo, Most Oreo, "the most Oreo Oreo ever," according to the company. Believe it or not, it is Oreos stuffed with more Oreos!

I knew at last I could attain my lifetime goal of getting into the Guinness Book of World Records, by eating the most Most Oreo Oreos ever.

So I bought a huge bag of them, and told Guinness I would promptly eat them all.

Privately, I told myself that if I could eat a huge bag in one sitting and survive I will hold the Guinness record and be envied by everyone.

Unfortunately, I passed out after eating just two Super Oreos.

However, I still achieved my goal of getting into the Guinness Book of World Records! I made it under the category, "Most Pathetic Performance Ever."

With Love To All - Dick
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment